Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Creativity Notebook

Hi there!

I'm showing something a little different today - my Creativity Notebook.

I recently bought a very pretty A4 notebook with sections from Typo.

I don't know about you but I have small bits of paper everywhere with notes, lists, inspiration and more. So I thought it would be nice to put them all in one place. (I do have a separate smaller notebook for materials lists for my pages).

I didn't have to do anything to this cover. I simply added my name with thickers :)


The dividers for the four section have pockets also.


I take out my Scrap My Stash boxes of papers and embellishments to use them in this notebook. I created these two boxes because I found that I was buying lots of goodies and forgetting about the stuff I already had.


The first section is for sketches, mood boards, journaling ideas and any kind of paper inspiration.
I stamped the heading and added some embellies to make it pretty :)


The next section is for art and collage inspiration. I am nuts over collage at the moment.
I stamped and cut letters from paper for my heading. Then added some washi tape.


The next section is for general scribbling that I do sometimes. For example, quotes I love, books I want to read and any kind of list. I am a list-taker, that's for sure!


The last section is for organisation. Not necessarily for crafty stuff but for any kind of planning and organising.


This is an example of journaling ideas. I printed out a list I found online, stuck it in and decorated it a little. 


Another example is this page where I included my fave D-Lish Scraps mood board and I simply embellished the rest of the page. 


So there you have it. My creativity notebook. Here's to being (and staying) creative!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Sonia, what a great idea and so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete