Saturday, August 22, 2015

Kaisercraft challenge

Hi everyone!

I joined in on the Kaisercraft challenge this month - my first time and it was lots of fun. It was a sketch...

KAISERCRAFT AUGUST 15 SKETCH

And here's my take...


I absolutely LOVE Kaisercraft iridescent spray inks and I'm building a nice little collection. On this page, I used the mists to colour the wood veneer and then added some splatters for good measure :) I also machine stitched for a little more interest on the page.



Products used:

  • Papers - Time Machine, Botanica, Base Coat
  • Wood veneer - Roamn Clock Face, Leaves - mixed designs
  • Rub-ons - After Five | Borders
  • Collectables - Fly Free butterfly
  • Spray Inks - Antique Gold, Yellow, Lime Green and Turquoise

Thanks for popping by :) Hope you have a lovely scrappy weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous--- I'm getting my1st sprays this week. Excited much! Love how you've used them here:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great way you've interpreted the sketch - love the stitching!! Thank you for joining in the Kaisercraft August challenge - Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Sonia!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful LO Sonia and a wonderful take on this month's sketch!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete