I joined in on the Kaisercraft challenge this month - my first time and it was lots of fun. It was a sketch...
And here's my take...
I absolutely LOVE Kaisercraft iridescent spray inks and I'm building a nice little collection. On this page, I used the mists to colour the wood veneer and then added some splatters for good measure :) I also machine stitched for a little more interest on the page.
- Papers - Time Machine, Botanica, Base Coat
- Wood veneer - Roamn Clock Face, Leaves - mixed designs
- Rub-ons - After Five | Borders
- Collectables - Fly Free butterfly
- Spray Inks - Antique Gold, Yellow, Lime Green and Turquoise
Thanks for popping by :) Hope you have a lovely scrappy weekend.