Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Sketchy Boards Challenge

Hi everyone!

I've been catching up on my scrapbooking lately and I'm very happy with that :)

I've joined in with Sketchy Boards Challenge this month and their inspiration is lovely.





And here is my take...


I've used very subtle papers, something I don't normally do anymore. I love using gold doilies - care of D-Lish Scraps. I framed the photo in an oval frame chippy that I embossed with gold.


I pulled out from my stash a small supply of metal embellishments. They are definitely not used very often. I added this gorgeous metal key to the flowers cluster.

Thanks for popping by :)

3 comments:

  1. Your layout is so beautiful! I love the touches of gold and love the doiley! And thanks so much for joining in with the Sketchy Boards challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. I love the details, especially the tag in the bottom right. Thanks for joining our challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the mood board Sonia! I really love the simplicity of your page......the touches of gold are perfect!

    ReplyDelete