Monday, July 27, 2015

Scrapping the simple things

Okay, so the amount of scrapbooking I've done in the last month is exceptional! I'm really happy that I've spent time on this very therapeutic activity :) 

The following two layouts definitely go along with how I like things - in grid-like order. Don't judge me ;)

The first layout documents my love for baking. It heavily focuses on the schools snacks and lunches and I've listed some of the goodies that I make for my kids. 


The second layout uses one of MANY photos I have my two lying on the floor. When my daughter was a baby, my son spent a lot of time next to her. A simple sentiment but worthy of documenting I think.


I used a gorgeous vellum piece that says 'Live in the moment' over a piece of patterned paper. I think the phrase is very fitting for this page as kids do remind us that we need to live in the moment more often, just like they do.


Thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you scrap the things in life that would otherwise not be recorded. The everyday stuff. That vellum piece is YUM....loving those flags up on the top one, too. And go YOU, getting your scrap on this month:):)

    ReplyDelete