Monday, July 20, 2015

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia challenge

Today, I've joined in on a new (for me) challenge - Scrapbooking Top 50 have a sketch up this month and I thought I'd give it a go.



I flipped the sketch to come up with a fun layout.


I used my recently purchased silver thread to machine stitch in a couple of places on the page. I was happy to finally use these very bright blue thickers! I did my journaling on two tags using silver pen but I think it's too shiny and you can barely read it. I really do need to buy a grey, rather than silver, pen for journaling on my pages.


I'm on a little bit of a hand stitching kick at the moment. I hand stitched this gorgeous ampersand which is from an Amy Tangerine embroidery kit.

Thanks for popping in!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you flipped the layout! Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love the sketch flipped like this! Fantastic stitching too - love it!
    Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitching - all of it - looks fabulous....& I LOVE the bright pop of blue. Lovely page indeedy:):)

    ReplyDelete