Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sassy Scrappers challenge

Wow! This month's Sassy Scrapper mood board blew me away. It was bold and the images were amazing.

July Moodboard Challenge
I was very taken by the face artwork image and so I tried to focus on recreating that look on my page.


Unfortunately, I look like I want to punch someone (it was my wedding day and it's probably not too far from the truth!). A very stressful day indeed. But this photo showed my hair and veil which is what I wanted to focus on.


The face artwork in the mood board became this cluster in my layout. I painted some chippy red and added Flourish With A Bling rhinestones and small flourishes. I added some beautiful florals and finished with some sequins. I'm very happy with how it turned.

Thanks for popping by :)

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sonia.....Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weddings ARE stressful. Most of my photos are decidedly average ;) This page is far from average though - wowsers!!

    ReplyDelete