Sunday, July 26, 2015

Jot Magazine challenge

I'm back with another challenge. Jot Magazine have a very bright mood board this month with the likes of oranges and turquoise gorgeousness :)

smallJULY2015BESHKA BOARD
And this is what I came up with....


Mind you, I had a major accident with a Heidi Swapp mist that spilled over my page and the floor and everything else...So the page is a little different to my original idea since I had to hide the accident!

I added some contrast stitching in black all over the page.


I thought it was fitting to add some florals and a butterfly to my garden-themed page. When it comes down to it, the page is very simple but I loved how it came out.


I added this gorgeous cut file I bought from the Silhouette shop. Since then, I've done a lot of experimenting with my Cameo and now I can recreate this cut file! I understand more about working with text - welding text and creating compound paths. I'm so happy about that. It was super fun to do.

Thanks for popping by.

5 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! Lovely take on the mood board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! And I spy D-lish goodies ;-) LOL! Thanks for joining in with the challenge this month at Jot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Your use of white space is divine! Thank you for playing along with us at JOT..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page design! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sonia.. and the stitching and splashes of orange. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Mood Board challenge.

    ReplyDelete