Friday, April 17, 2015

SUYS challenge

Hi there. Just popping in to show you my entry for this month's Show Us Your Stuff challenge. The mood board is absolutely delightful!



And this is my interpretation...Handmade item - D-Lish Scraps flair.


I used mainly Maggie Holmes Open Book papers. Of course, it has to be one of my all-time favourite collections. I hunt down doilies from op shops so I have a small stash to dive into for my layouts. I really like how it added texture and interest.


I added some watercolour to the cut files using gelatos. Yay! I used my gelatos again :) and added some gorgeous Pink Fresh Studio die cuts. I LOVE Pink Fresh at the moment.


A few embellies from my Scrappy Canary kit and we're done. Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout. Love the layering and the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Gorgeous .... love your take on the mood board & the little bits of gold......& your cut file. Delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I love the doiley and love the cut files too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Loving all the sweet layers :) Thanks for joining in at SUYS this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout Sonia, you've nailed the challenge. Thanks for joining us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layering and I love the depth doilies add to a LO. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sonia, this is lovely! I love your use of the cut files, especially with the added colour from the gelatos! Love the use of the doiley too, it adds some beautiful texture to the layout! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! Love those yellow flowers! Awesome! Thanks for joining in at Show Us Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely Beautiful... wow...........................
    thank you so much for playing along at show us your stuff Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty page! Thanks for playing along at SUYS! :)

    ReplyDelete