Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sketchy Boards Challenge - April inspiration

As part of the DT for Sketchy Boards Challenge blog, I've created a very soft and subtle page. The inspiration is divine....



I just love my friend, the Cameo. I think it has been key to finding my style of crafting that I'm comfortable with and happy to share.


I cut my hexagons from the Cameo and kept them white, as I do a lot these days! And kept the script white also. I often start with white cardstock but in this case, I started with patterned paper and so left a lot other elements white. It is again a clean, simple layout, with few embellishments but I love the subtlety. I just need to find a balance between clean and simple and plain boring!

Check out the other lovely DT work at the Sketchy Boards Challenge blog and I hope you can join in too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment