Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Catching Up With You

Hello peeps. I just wanted to share what I've been up to lately.

For those of you who see me on FB, you have already seen the card I made inspired by a cake! I met this amazingly talented lady through my kids' school and she is seriously inspiring.



Go and check out Emanuela's beautiful cakes here.

You may know that I also sell Close To My Heart products and I'm always creating pages and cards for customer demonstrations. I was particularly proud of this card that involved stamping. The background was created with one arrow stamp, in several colours on a 45-degree angle. The stapled sentiment is also a CTMH stamp.


Finally, a page that started with a doodle. Yup. I was impatiently waiting for an email so I sat there and scribbled some circles...


And this is what happened...


I drew the circles on white cardstock with a new pen that everyone talks about - Posca. Really super pens. And then I applied some watercolours. I'm pretty happy with the result.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! You have been busy....love your arrow card....the feathers are really cool, too.....and the LO! ADORE the 'pizza' [LOL!!!] background. Looks fabulous. Posca, eh? Must put them on The List!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love that you turned those doodles into a watercolour layout, it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete