Thursday, March 19, 2015

Scrappy Canary challenge

No, your eyes don't deceive you! I have scrapped :) It's been a while. Things have been crazy hectic (i.e. life gets in the way of scrapbooking). I broke my rule and have completed a couple of layouts even though I haven't quite finished my university work - but I'm close, so so close :)

I joined in over at Scrappy Canary's monthly challenge. I started getting their kits recently and I'm really happy with them so far. Manda works hard at getting the kits just right.



I do love a grid sketch! :) And here's my take:


Some journaling as a border and of course a little machine stitching, 'cos I can't help myself. This was a quick one for me but it felt good to get creative again. And I managed to tidy up my craft space. All in a day's work :)

4 comments:

  1. Like I said on FB, it's a BEAUT LO....love your interpretation of the sketch & the little flair is CUTE - can see closer details here:):) And I can imagine her kits are lovely......she has GORGEOUS stuff in her shop. I LOOK at lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet, I love how you have compacted the sketch like that.. and such a cute photo too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is a great take on sketch - love how you did your journalling. So happy to hear you love the kits - they are fabulous to work with - thanks for playing along this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layout!! really love how you shrunk the grid and added your journaling around the page :)

    ReplyDelete