Saturday, March 28, 2015

Jot Magazine challenge

So I've made it just in time to enter Jot Magazine's mood board challenge. The colours and images are incredible, I just couldn't resist....

SMALL

And this is my take on it. I was particularly inspired by the two doors.


I used a quote as my title - which I love doing and haven't done in a while. And as much as I love hand writing my journaling, this time I typed it up and I'm happy how it came out.


I added cut files and only a few embellishments and a bit of machine stitching. It ended up being a page reflecting on my kids growing up. Unexpected and lovely.

4 comments:

  1. This is LOVELY! The typing looks smashing & the clean graphical style...well, I adore it:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Sonia! Thanks for joining in over at Jot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the skeleton flower and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely page Sonia! Thank you for entering our Mood Board challenge over at Jot.

    ReplyDelete