Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sassy Scrappers challenge



I could not resist the Sassy Scrappers mood board challenge. The colours and images are absolutely beautiful and I just had to join in.

March Moodboard Challenge

I have a love/hate relationship with my gelatos - I still don't feel comfortable with using them but here I was taking them out for this layout :) And I'm very happy with what I came up with.


I borrowed a border punch from a friend recently and I punched one side of a stack of white cardstock ready for me to use when I please. I selected 5 gelato colours for my background and that was the extent to which I was willing to go!

I really love using cut files and I often cut from white cardstock. I always have the intention of using watercolours or paint if I wanted to add colour to the die cuts but never do. I just love the look of  the white shapes.


I added muslin - again. Sometimes I think my layouts look a little sparse but I was still happy with how this turned out.

2 comments:

  1. wowee, gorgeous! I love how you have used the gelatos and I love the cut files - which ones are they??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your page Sonia! Especially those skeleton leaves. Yum x

    ReplyDelete