Monday, March 23, 2015

Getting Krafty

I joined in over at Kraft Plus Challenges again this month. Mainly because I don't automatically reach for Kraft paper to scrap. I'm usually going for the good ol' white cardstock so this challenge forces me to try something new every time.



I used this lovely sketch and true to form, the Kraft paper led me to create something a little different for me.

I added some messy stitching (boy, it's hard for me to go off-track - on purpose) and I used some rub-ons that have been sitting in my stash for YEARS. I've been using tissue paper a lot lately to add to my layers too.


I used a little Kraft-on-Kraft with an embossed tag and then added some glitter. Good fun :)



6 comments:

  1. AAAAGH! my comment disappeared! I WAS saying that I ADORE the embossed tag, the bits of glitter are gorgeous & the little cluster down the bottom is a perfect balance....& I WAS saying I'm glad you joined us again this month at K+, Sonia!!! I may just have had to say it twice, eh??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! I love the stitching...haha I completely your comment about struggling to go off track ;) I love the embossed tag. Thanks for playing along with us again over @ Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! you've "Krafted" again.
    This is just wonderful!!
    Loving every little detail.
    I am glad that K+ is taking you a little out of your comfort zone.. because what you are creating with it ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you are rocking the kraft that's for sure Sonia! I really love that stitched background. Great to have you play along with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you are doing amazing things with Kraft! You go girl and love the bling on here. Just wow. Thanks for joining us on K+

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cutie!! Fabulous interpretation of the sketch and challenge

    ReplyDelete