Saturday, February 21, 2015

Geometric crazy

It's been quite a while since I've fancied a Kaisercraft collection. They just haven't caught my eye....until now! I love the Shine Bright collection. I did some crazy different things with this layout and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Nothing like an awesome cut file (love the geometric feel to this)! And some painstaking fussy cuts :/



I love the black, white and yellow craze at the moment. I will be milking it for as long as I can. I added very little embellishment to the layout as the papers did all the hard work. But the coloured mesh was completely inspired by the amazeballs Anne Patterson. She created the most amazing page for Kraft + with yellow mesh and I fell in love with the stuff immediately.

Journaling on the back but as the title suggests it's just a little reflection on the daddy/daughter thing these two have :) Pretty awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Nailed it! This is SUPERB!!!! Fabulous colours & I really, REALLY like how you've kept it CAS:) That mojo has made a BIG come back;)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you said it crazy different but it is also crazy clever and gorgeous . Love the geometrics an your use of the colours. Those papers look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - this is awesome! I agree - those colours are fab and that die-cut is amazing!

    ReplyDelete