Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A new challenge - Kraft +

It's been a while since I've scrapped a page. Things are going by at a very fast pace since the kids went back to school. I still have more study to do myself and I'm trying to get it done over the next few weeks. Of course, when things get hectic, my crafting suffers :(

Anyway, I'm slowly getting back into my craft space and decided to tackle the Kraft + challenge started by the amazing Sandra.

It's their very first challenge and the colours of the mood board are beautiful.



And to ease myself back into crafting, I decided to make a tag inspired by the Mango Breeze colours.


I tell you, I need lessons in photographing tags. I think I took about 100 shots of the damn thing and I'm STILL not happy with it!

Definitely something different from me. I used Scrapmatts goodies I received for a challenge win and I had tons of fun painting them. The question is: can I manage to use a hot glue gun without burning myself - ever?

8 comments:

  1. Look at you go!!adore how you've used our K+ colours - that cluster is YUM & the ribbon is such a gorgeous finishing touch:) glad to see u scrapping too:):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant - i love it! So good to see that K+ has inspired you to create again. Hope to see more soon. Thanks for joining in with us at K+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag Sonia! I also burn myself each and every time I use a glue gun - so I don't use it that often (ouchies!).
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just Gorgeous Sonia...love the cluster and the ribbon and twine bow. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful tag...I love your stencilling & cluster. It certainly is a crazy time of year...though I think it is simply crazy all the time with kids ;) Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month. I hope you continue to find time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tag, that cluster is divine and the colours just pop!!. and I love that you are creating again!
    thank you for joining us with K+ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have practically removed my fingerprints with the glue gun , so am super cautious when using it. I think your photo is great -nice and crisp.;This is a gorgeous tag. That stencilling and the cluster are tops.

    ReplyDelete