Friday, January 2, 2015

Sketchy Board Challenge

I'm delighted to tell you I'm part of the Sketchy Boards Challenge design team from this month :)

Join us over on Facebook here.

The January sketch is pretty awesome...



and the mood board to accompany it....



And this is what I came up with...I focused on lots of texture. And of course, I had to cut some shapes from my Cameo :)

I tore strips of paper and then applied gesso over the top.


 I added blue glitter to texture paste and used a Tim Holtz stencil. The shells are Silhouette cuts that I painted with watercolour. Then I stamped with a Kaisercraft stamp that has a bubble wrap effect. The blue droplets are from Flourish With A Bling.


2 comments:

  1. Love this layout! All the layers and textures. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! The texture is even more gorgeous here in the bigger pics...it looks FAB...glad to see you're getting your MM on!!! Love the colour combo, too....I remember this sketch from my Scrap Friends DT days.....those sketches are FABULOUS to work with, too:):)

    ReplyDelete