Tuesday, January 27, 2015

D-Lish Scraps Cyber Crop

Just a quick share of my layouts for this month's D-Lish Scraps Cyber Crop.

I haven't joined in for a while so I thought I'd make the time this month. It was lots of fun and the challenges really pushed me to create in many different ways.

This challenge asked to include digital pieces in a summer themed layout. It was the first time I attempted a print and cut on my Cameo. Oh boy, was that fun!



One challenge asked to include pockets and no photos. I've created layouts like this before so it was an easy one for me. It created a double-decker pocket for mementos from my birthday.


Another challenge asked us to pick a triad of colours from a mood board to create a layout. This was super fun. I've mentioned before that I'm not a big fan of Christmas pages and I enjoyed breaking the rules for this Christmas Day page. My triad of colours were red, blue and yellow. I did a little mixed media on a fairly neutral background. I rarely do multiple photo layouts so I was very happy with this one.



This challenge asked us to follow a sketch. I cut some pretty awesome circle designs with my Cameo for my background. It also required a number in the title so I used the end my journaling as my title.



The final challenge was about an everyday thing where the photo did not include people in it. I've been meaning to scrap my blogging journey so far and this was a great chance to do so. I printed my blog header as the photo and I journaled heaps on the back of the page. I've never done that before.


Did anyone notice I added three sequins on my page! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so clever! Adding the 3 sequins! I kept scrolling down thinking 'Oh! This is my fave'...then 'Oh, no, this one is...' & so on!!! But I really DO think the black silly circles are the coolest thing out.....mind you, your scrap journey one is pretty impressive. And I could do with those Chrissy biscuits, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hands down the three sequins one is my favourite of these lovely layouts.Love everything about it and more!

    ReplyDelete