Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Scrap The Boys challenge

I very much enjoyed creating a page for the Scrap The Boys challenge this month.

I love mood boards but this sketch was super fun for me - I think it suited my style of scrapping perfectly.

This was the sketch...



And this is what I came up with...


Texture paste is my 'thing' at the moment! I love it to pieces. I mix glitter, paint, embossing powder, anything to it :) This particular WOW star stencil is amazing because it creates such 3-D stars.


6 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous boy page - those little triangles look great & the stars are soo perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sonia I adore your take on our December challenge at STB!!
    Thanks for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Sonia, love the triangles. Ties the colours in the photo perfectly. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your clusters and your colour combo, thanks for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous choice of colours and I'm really loving the fun triangles!! Thanks for playing along at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The texture paste looks fab, and so do those triangles! Great take on the sketch Sonia! Thanks for playing along with us at STBs! :)

    ReplyDelete