Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas layout

To be honest, I don't really like creating Christmas layouts. I know. Scrooge, right? It's not my cup of tea but that certainly doesn't stop me from creating them.

I joined in over at Jot Magazine with their challenge - the mood board is beautiful indeed. I was very much inspired by the wreath.

December 2014 Mood Boardsmall


I love using this diagonal design for my layouts - clean and simple. I added enamel dots all around the doily to simulate the wreath.


I added twine to a bauble die cut for a little fun.


I included my journaling on a patterned tag hidden in a D-Lish Scraps pocket. These photographs aren't just about trimming the tree. Something happened that hadn't happened in a long time and I needed to document it. This layout means a lot to me. Christmas layouts are not my cup of tea but it's all about documenting life so that's fine with me :)

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love the diagonal cut paper - creates a lovely effect! Thanks for joining in with the Jot Mood Board Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sonia! The layers are perfect. Merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete