Thursday, December 11, 2014

Catching Up

Hi there! It's been a little while since I've blogged but I still have been scrapbooking :)

So much excitement over the last couple of days with the announcement of the 2015 Scrapbooking Memories Masters team. That team is so awesome!

I've joined a couple of online classes too. The pocket scrapping class over at Jot Magazine and art class with Wilna Furstenberg. So amazing. I'm learning lots of good things in both classes.

I've not participated in too many challenges recently but I thought I'd share a few of my latest layouts.

I had super fun creating this layout of my son and his best mate :) Lots of colour and I just love that wood grain paper.


I used some gorgeous stickers from Flourish With A Bling - the mushroom and gate.


I used the awesome Any Tangerine embroidery kit to sew a heart on a journal card and lots of D-Lish Scraps goodies.



My layouts don't seem to be complete without a tag somewhere! And I loved using some very boy specific stickers by Simple Stories.

The next layout was a little different because I used a photograph that is pretty old. I don't often do that. I tend to scrap very current times of our family.


Who doesn't love a bit of gold? Okay, maybe a LOT of gold!  I used mainly journal cards for my papers


And there's nothing like a flower cluster with a dash of flourish. I'm still trying to get the hang of flower clusters. My next goal is to try to apply some mixed media to my clusters. Nothing like a good challenge!

2 comments:

  1. DROOOL! the gold & the flowers....oh my! GORGEOUS:):) And that little toadstool up top.....yum...these are super duper pages:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This last layout is so pretty, I love the pops of gold and the first layout is very cute.. love the photo!!

    ReplyDelete