Monday, November 10, 2014

My final layout for D-Lish Scraps inspiration team

I have been scrapping - just not a lot of posting! I was away on an amazing scrapbooking retreat recently. I was asked to do a few demos during the weekend which is always great fun but the nerves do get to me beforehand :/ Lots of inspiration and I did manage to get some pages done (in between the vinos).

This month is my final month with D-Lish Scraps inspiration team :( I've had an amazing time with the team and D-Lish Scraps owner Amanda is simply lovely. I've had a ball.

D-Lish Scraps November Inspiration Board is divine! Glitter and gold and coral. So beautiful. Do go over and join in with this month's challenge.



And this is my interpretation. What better way to close it out than with a page about my first experience with a scrappy team :)

I matted the photo with tissue paper, a doily and glitter paper and then coloured wire, for lots of texture. I cut three strips of patterned paper and added to the bottom of the page but adhered them in a way so I could tuck lots of elements between them.


Lots of gold and glitter elements. I'm mad for tags at the moment. Don't you love that D-Lish Scraps pink girl button! I finally found a use for coloured mesh! I ruffled it and tucked it behind the paper strip.


Staples, brads, some flowers and a short journaled piece. It came together quite easy. Loved doing this page. I don't feel so awkward scrapping about myself anymore :)


D-Lish Scraps products used:



1 comment:

  1. It's a lovely photo & I adore how you've 'circled' it like that...gorgeous mix of elements at the bottom of the page, too...gee, that time has just FLOWN by!! Lucky you doing the retreat thing......sounds FUN!!! I'm just glad to be home from hols & in my own bed....

    ReplyDelete