Thursday, November 27, 2014

Love U Summer

I joined in on the challenge over at Flourish With A Bling this month. I love their products and have a modest stash of their flourishes and bling. This is the first time I've used their Up In The Sky puffy stickers - they are absolutely divine!

This layout is definitely getting me excited for summer days ahead. I used lots of bright colours. I don't use Simple Stories papers often but it suited this page perfectly.



I received the ultimate gift from my family for my birthday recently - a Silhouette Cameo! And of course, I've been going mad cutting anything and everything! Love it to bits :) The background design of this page is a silhouette cut.

Go over and check their lovely blog at FWAB.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Welcome to the Silly Club....& that title is absolutely MARVELLOUS....love the whole page, actually.....summer-licious:):)

    ReplyDelete