Thursday, October 9, 2014

Me...again

Lately, I've scrapped lots of photos of me. Very unusual indeed. In the beginning, I felt a little silly scrapping myself but it's getting easier. I joined in over at Scrap The Girls for their challenge this month. Loved the mood board. Lots of my favourite things, especially sequins. I've been on a sequin kick lately :)



And here is what I came up with. Lots and lots of sequins. I was also inspired by the glassware on the right of the mood board. I used a couple of chipboard frames that were part of a fab freebie pack I received from the lovely Debi at Feeling Sketchy.



I applied a layer of gesso on the frames and then used two colours of Tinby Metallic Melts very randomly. I didn't want it to be perfect (that really does go against every bone in my body!)  This is definitely a departure for me but I'm happy with the result.


8 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful.. love the cascade of sequins down your page! pretty photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah! You've joined Heather McMahon with the Tinby M Melts!!! They are amazing things! I haven't any. Yet - but every time I see them used I drool a little! They look fabulous here....this is a really lovely page! So soft & feminine looking:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore your gentle, elegant take on our Oct Moodboard - beautiful
    THanks for joining us in Oct for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! Beautiful frames and love all the sequins. Thanks for playing along with STG this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page lovin all the sequins..thanks for joining us at STG..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is so beautiful Sonia. I love that you were inspired by a part of the board that did not feature any brighter colours. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sequins!! especially how they flow. Thanks for playing along with STG's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the Metallic Melts - love your style! Stunning page! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete