Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Heroes

This page was a tough one to get through. Lots of emotions. I guess that's what memory keeping is all about. I've made an effort lately to journal more, to make my layouts more meaningful.

I heard a particular song lately. Now, I'm not over enthused by the fact that it's a bit of a pop song but the words absolutely hooked me immediately. The song is called 'Heroes (we could be)' by Alesso featuring Tove Lo. It's popular and it's on the radio all the time (too much, really). I love using quotes as titles on my layouts. So why not words to a song?



I wanted to journal the roller coaster ride my husband and I have been on. I've included the journaling behind the photo. There is a hopeful sense to the words on this page and it felt good to get this out in a creative way.

I've submitted this to Jot Magazine's challenge this month. Their mood boards are always beautiful.


3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful layout and I actually went to listen to the song as I don't always keep current on music. Love the way you have done the words it has that funky ransom note look. I agree scrapping can bring on emotions .

    ReplyDelete
  2. great title. Love the way you have used different alphas. Nice page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout - love all the words! Thanks for joining in the challenge over at Jot!

    ReplyDelete