Saturday, October 4, 2014

D-Lish Scraps Inspiration Team

D-Lish Scraps has a gorgeous inspiration board this month. Hope you get a chance to join over at the blog.



Beautiful bold colours with a some black contrast. Love it. As part of the current Inspiration Team at D-Lish Scraps, I came up with something inspired by the colours, the polka dots and the framed flowers.


I used the 'plastic bag' technique or whatever it's called! I smeared some Gelators on some plastic, sprayed some water over it and pressed it down over the cardstock to create a splattered look. Then applied some gesso over a polka dot stencil.


The D-Lish Scraps sequin bows seemed to go with anything I do these days!


I also dared myself to colour cut words and wood veneer with Gelatos to coordinate. I was pretty pleased with how it came together. I also enjoy using the Stapler these days. I use a regular stapler but I wouldn't mind those lovely mini ones with assorted coloured staples.

1 comment:

  1. Stapler - tick! Gelato bg - double tick! Lovely, lovely page - triple tick!!! Man, you have soooo got your 'scrap on'....looks brill:):)

    ReplyDelete