Monday, October 27, 2014

D-Lish Scraps Cyber crop

I decided to get stuck into D-Lish Scraps cyber crop this month. Five layouts in a matter of days. Phew! It was exhausting but soooo much fun.

So the first challenge was to follow a sketch - which included a pie chart. My first go at this kind of design and I loved stitching the pie slices.


Another challenge involved embossing. I made some tags from Kraft paper and embossed them with a gorgeous folder with a dragonfly design. I love the thickers I used on this layout.


I was inspired by this on Pinterest to create my own background in the next challenge. I used black pen and Gelatos. Anyone recognise the title? It's Winnie The Pooh of course :)


This layout is a real departure for me. I used Gelatos with water and smeared white cardstock with a plastic bag. I printed out my journaling (because I really don't like my handwriting) and gold embossed the chipboard word.


The final challenge was all about washi tape and I have to say the hardest for me. I don't have much washi and not much of it works together. There are a lot I own that I don't actually like too. In the end, I made some washi tape feathers - not original but pretty on the page nevertheless.


1 comment: