Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Marshmallow goodness

It's a been a bit of a slow month for me with challenges. Lots of life matters that take priority however I've managed to tidy up my craft space (again) in that time.

I seem to be overwhelmed by choices at the moment so I filled a pizza box with papers, stickers and other layering options. I will limit myself to that pizza box for a little while in the hope that I get into some kind of creative groove.

I've joined in over at White With 1 and the colour this month is Marshmallow. Yummy!


It really does help to have such a photogenic little girl :)
A little gesso to define the space around the photo and away I went. 


I didn't have the right colour thickers so I coloured white thichers with a black marker. Loving the speech bubble from D-Lish Scraps

6 comments:

  1. i like that idea of the pizza box - it might help me narrow down my options. Love the photo of your daughter and the way you have framed it with layers . Super background paper as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that's a great idea to use STUFF UP too.....& clever thinking with the thickers:) They look fabulous.....& she is VERY photogenic. And she's a girl......sigh....wish I'd had one of those, LOL!!!! Looks fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layers. Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! Love all the little bits and pieces. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got the right colour! Awesome background and lovely photo! Thanks for playing along with us at WW1!

    ReplyDelete