Monday, September 1, 2014

Exciting News!

I'm very excited to announce that I was selected for the D-Lish Scraps Spring Inspiration Team!! This is the first time I've been on a scrappy team of any sort so you can understand my excitement.



And check out the amazing line up I'm part of...Seriously talented ladies. Please head on over to the blog to see the beautiful creations for the current inspiration board.

This is the D-Lish Scraps September Inspiration Board and my first task.



To say I was a little nervous about my take on this inspiration board is an understatement...but here it is.



I had a fun creating a sequin-clustered tag. I can tell you that the sequin pick-up pencil from D-Lish Scraps came in very handy!!



Other D-Lish Scraps goodies I used:

  • Flair
  • Carnations
  • Gardenias
  • Resin Flowers
  • Sequins
  • Cherry Blossoms
  • Polka Dot buttons
  • Ply shape - camera


3 comments:

  1. YEEEEEHAAAAAAH!!! I knew this would happen....you are an amazing scrapper & it was only a matter of time before the World Out There in Bloggy Land realised it!!! And a gobsmackingly GORGEOUS page to start with:):) LOOOOOVE those sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations & enjoy! Such a pretty layout & I totally adore the mass of sequins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your DT position and this is absolutely stunning. Love the way you have let the colour flow from light to dark and your embellishments are so cleverly placed . You will be a real asset to the team . Well done

    ReplyDelete