Friday, August 29, 2014

Some colours of our garden

I fell in love a very yummy Crate Paper ephemera pack (don't you just love those packs!). Most of the embellies on this layout is from that pack.


Now don't get me wrong, I love this layout. I love the background, the colours and of course the ephemera. I know you can make a busy background work but I think something didn't quite come together on this one. 

What I do seem to love doing these days is documenting photos that don't contain people. You know, the cups of coffee, the garden, craft tables, etc. I've been thinking about stories more and more thanks to Ali Edwards launch of her new-look website. I'm certainly not a avid follower of hers but I do like her approach to story telling. So I've started writing down some stories and see where it takes me along this scrappy path...

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a really good idea~ I must pop on over & see what she does - I do love her stamps! And your LO is magical! I'm a real rose lover - mainly cos we can't grow them very well here....I really like the graphic lines of your page.....sometimes I think we do too much MM work, & we lose track of the photos in place of artsy stuff!! Your focus here really is the snaps!!

    ReplyDelete