Friday, August 15, 2014

Show time!

I'm definitely on a heat embossing kick at the moment. This layout is for the Sassy Scrappers August mood board challenge. I loved the colours of this board. Such rich and vibrant.

August Moodboard Challenge

I was particularly inspired by the flowers. I tried to recreate the mood of those flowers in my layout. Not sure if I was entirely successful but I thought the end result was pleasing to the eye...


I stamped some flowers and heat embossed them in white. I added some embellie flowers, sprays and sequins. I did do a little a colouring with watercolour pencils but it's a bit too subtle to see in the photos I think.





2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your take on the challenge Sonia - especially your delicate flowers. May I also say how much your comment on my blog meant to me. Thank you so much. Your work is lovely and I wish you the very best of luck for Masters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab page!! Thanks for joining in at Sassy Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete