Monday, August 4, 2014

Life.Paper.Scrapbook challenge

I'm completely ignoring the possible creative block that's sneaking up on me and simply continuing with my scrapbooking...It tends to happen when I encounter a hiccup with a page (i.e. the last post).

I joined in over at Life.Paper.Scrapbook. Their mood board was incredibly amazing but such a challenge.



And this is what I came up with...




Lots of things inspired me. The background paper and doily was inspired by the HOME mat. The ruffled ribbon was inspired by the scarf and the rustic door image inspired me to add a key as well as gold embossed a heart lock wood veneer. I distressed and inked the edges of all the papers - something I haven't done in a while. 



1 comment:

  1. Good on you! LOOOVE that embossed heart lock! And the bg pp is soooo pretty.....I've just done this one, too - not up yet:) I really liked it, too - LPS has wonderful challenges, I Reckon:):)

    ReplyDelete