Saturday, August 23, 2014

Fighting against the creative slump!

Hi there. It's been a slow month for me in the scrappy world. I've been a little creatively challenged :( I've hung in there though and finally came up with a page for this month's inspiration board over at D-Lish Scraps.



Some beautiful colours and images in this board. I was particularly inspired by the window and florals in the top left corner as well as the frames image.


I tried to create my version of the florals that are hanging down from the window frame in the inspiration board. I used a lot of the embellies included in this month's D-Lish Scraps 'Just Add Paper' kit.


Here's to successfully fighting a creative slump!

2 comments:

  1. The flowers are super cute....& I have run out of those big glassine bags...yours looks super cool behind the pic....its a great spot for hidden journaling too......must put them on my list! Anyways...distracted! This is a gorgeous page, loving the badge & cluster up top:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mixed alpha title and all your layers. Thanks for playing along with D -Lish

    ReplyDelete