Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A little embossing goodness

I seem to be on a heat embossing kick lately. Jot Magazine have a lovely new challenge series running called Something Challenge Board. Based on the Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue rhyme....

This month it is Something stripey, something bold, something glittering, something gold. And who doesn't like a little glitter and gold in their lives!

something gold

I've added some stripey paper, lots of gold embellies from the divine Crate Paper and added a bold black word.


My glittery addition was some gold embossed stamping. Loved how that turned out. I'm thinking I might do that more often...


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love this layout and all the yummy layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for entering our September challenge over at Jot. Your layout is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete