Sunday, July 27, 2014

The foodie in me

I enjoyed putting this page together for 123 Challenge blog. One reason being I love food!



I remember this particular day being a really great one. Have you ever thought 'I should never have left the house'. Those times happen sometimes with kids! But this day was perfect. A day at the beach followed by a very scrumptious lunch at a nearby cafe.

This was my take on the challenge. Simple Stories papers seem to be the perfect selection for a bright layout.


3 comments:

  1. LOVE it...every tiny bit of it - those arrows, the FAB photo....the brights [I'm a Simple Stories gal!!] & that LOVELY washi:):) Looks fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful.. love those arrows and great fun photo as well.. thanks so much for joining in at 123 Challenge blog this month too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, love all the arrows. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete