Saturday, July 5, 2014

{Scrpabook Page} D-Lish Scraps Cyber Crop & Celebration #1

Hi everyone! I'm joining in on my first cyber crop this weekend over at D-Lish Scraps. Owner Amanda is celebrating 5 years with her awesome business and lots of fun to be had right now!

I've completed my first challenge - a scraplift by the very talented Tarrah.


I'm having a great time with the change to 8.5x11 size layouts and this is what I came up with. I've lifted Tarrah's clean lines, layering and pretty close to the sketch of her page.

I used D-Lish scraps washi and wood veneers.


2 comments:

  1. Sonia this is a wonderful layout, what a magic photo too! Thank you so much for your kind words and for playing along, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the neutral colours. The photo is adorable.

    ReplyDelete