Saturday, July 26, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} The Pasta Maker

So I've wrapped up my entry for SBM Masters 2014 and sent it off via snail mail. My craft space was a disaster zone but I had lots of fun creating the four pieces. You still have time if you're thinking about entering. Go here for details.

I received my goodies from D-Lish Scraps for winning one of the challenges during their birthday celebrations and cyber crop. Awesome stuff!!


Now that things are a little settled, I've managed another challenge over at 123 Get Scrappy. I enjoyed creating my own design but with the colours selected from their July board.


I went with the middle column - Orange, Yellow and Gold. And finally scrapped my mother cooking. As I get older, these moments, like watching my mother make her amazing pasta, means a lot to me. It's great to record these moments creatively. 


4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Congrats on your D-Lish win! Those goodies look YUM....good luck with the Masters.....& YEP! Soooo important to record those 'everyday' moments.....this looks really lovely - the pop of orange is delish [well, I'd said YUM already...so delish goes with pasta, too;)!!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! And that pasta looks yummy!!! Good luck with the masters! And thanks for joining our challenge at 123 Get Scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice theme for a layout! Cute pasta jars, too :)
    Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy. Hope to see you with us soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete