Monday, July 21, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Good Times

I've been busy with a few things away from the blog. I have finally finished a piece for publication as well as working very hard on my submission for Scrapbooking Memories Masters 2014. This is my first time and I'm having a lot of fun. I have set high expectations for myself but I will be happy to actually get something in by the deadline. A couple of the tasks are a big challenge for me!

The month is coming to an end very quickly so I thought I'd get in on a few challenges. The first being an awesome patterns/mood board over at Berry71Bleu. The challenge is to take three patterns from the mood board for your page.



And this is my take. I love sewing onto my pages so when I saw the circles in the mood board I imagined paper garlands.


7 comments:

  1. What a creative approach to include a variety of different patterns onto your page! I really liked the circles & the sewing you did...the whole design flows & what an adorable photo! Great take on the sketch & thanks for playing along with Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this design! The patterned circles are fantastic! Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cool design. Love how you used paper circles to incorporate all the design in 1 page.Thank you for sharing with us at berry71bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet beautiful page! Wonderful patterns! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the garland circles and the fun use of all that patterned paper! And I have to say, those are some pretty cute kiddo's too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, fresh and funky page! Super cute photo too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun layout! So many great patterns incorporated into the circle design! So glad you joined us at Berry71Bleu.

    ReplyDelete