Monday, July 7, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} D-Lish Scraps Cyber Crop & Celebration #6

I'm heading into the tail end of this is amazing ride. It's the first cyber crop I've participated in and I've gone mad with the scrapping. I've managed to overcome my fear of Kraft paper in all this madness which is a relief because I have another 25 sheets of Kraft waiting for me!

I also recently reorganised my craft space (as it is limited). I'm forever reorganising, trying to find ways that work for me. Recently, I reused old manila folders for my letter stickers and placed them all in a binder. This awesome Giddy4scrapping video on youTube shows you how.

Onto D-Lish Scraps Challenge #6 (Two more and I'm done!)

This was a fun scrap bingo by the delightful Ros.



I chose the bottom row - wood veneer, banner, more than one photo, twine and polka dot.


One of my recent purchases was the most gorgeous letter stickers by Simple Stories - they are a woodgrain but each letter is slightly different, which gives it an amazing effect. I wrote directly onto the page which I don't normally do - I usually type or write on a journal spot. 

I've used D-Lish Scraps buttons, flair and washi.

I hope you are enjoying (and not getting annoyed by) the constant posts :) I know I'm having fun!

2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous Sonia.......I'd say you have over come your fear! Love the wood grain lettering! You have been busy, love all your takes on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sonia. Gorgeous page

    ReplyDelete