Sunday, July 6, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} D-Lish Scraps Cyber Crop & Celebrations #4

I finished the day with one more layout. I don't often scrap big events as much as I used to - the birthdays and Christmas days don't get my creative juices going as much as the everyday does. I think what drives me is that fact that twenty years from now, I hope someone in our family take out these books and go 'Oh really? We used to do that?!' Most people remember a birthday celebration but it's the everyday stuff that may be forgotten...

Here's another challenge completed. It's a mood board by Agnus. I love a good mood board :)


And here's my take on it. I overcame the problem of not having the right shades of washi by mixing in some ribbon. And I do have a lot of ribbon. 

My recent Blue Bazaar kit came with mini pom poms and I thought 'What on earth do I do with these?' Well, here they are!

I've used D-Lish Scraps washi, journal tag and twine. 


1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun page Sonia :) the mini pom poms look fantastic and I love your rainbow of ribbons! Thanks for playing along xx

    ReplyDelete