Sunday, July 6, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} D-Lish Scraps Cyber Crop & Celebration #5

So I'm putting myself out there. Oh well, why not?! I used a selfie for Leanne's challenge. I used my newly-acquired face stencil from TCW and applied Close To My Heart inks instead of sprays. I'm not great with sprays :/

I've never used a recipe before so this was insanely difficult for me.



But here's what I came up with. These challenges encourage me to try new things and to think differently for every page I create.


I used D-Lish Scraps washi, flair, paperclip and resin flowers for this page. 

2 comments:

  1. Good on you! Great photo...& I adore those 'girls' down the side....I haven't done many pages with recipes...VERY hard to stick to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! it's great to stretch ourselves and try different things, you totally rocked it and I love those stencils��

    ReplyDelete