Saturday, July 5, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} D-Lish Scraps Cyber Crop & Celebration #3

Okay, so this cyber crop business is crazy but fun. My third page for today and so far, all three have been completely different from one another. This challenge is all about flowers and of course there's nothing like a cluster of pretty flowers for my little girl!

This is Alz's challenge:


And here's my take on it...


The background is a gorgeous Glitz Design paper and the pink-striped paper is from WRM. It has a bubblegum shade of pink which I love. Lots of flowers come from D-Lish Scraps as well the chevron bag and bow.

2 comments:

  1. You ARE having fun! That bg paper is gorgeous....what a great idea for using up bits & pieces with these challenges, too.....I spent most of today going to & from the airport dropping off my step Grand Girl....I'd rather have been doing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've had fun during the cyber crop. I know I did!!! I love this layout. Glitz Design are bringing out some sublime papers at the moment aren't they? Your floral embellishment cluster is just perfect. I love that you've used the different types of flowers and the mini metal roses. Thanks for joining us in celebrating D-lish Scraps' 5th birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete