Saturday, July 5, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} D-Lish Scraps Cyber Crop & Celebration #2

On to challenge #2 over at D-Lish Scraps Cyber Crop this weekend. I'm going mad and my craft table is getting messier and messier. The good thing about the cyber crop is that I'm not so afraid of getting things stuck down onto the page. Just going with the flow!

Challenge #2 is using a sketch by Kylie.


And here's my take on it. I loved using the dark blues and kraft on this page. And it's always nice to do a more masculine page every now and again! I will add soon a small journal entry for the kraft pocket behind the photo.

I used D-Lish Scraps Kraft bags, buttons, washi tape and paperclip.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Take on the Sketch Sonia, great to see some d-lish goodies on your layout too, thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete