Monday, July 28, 2014

Me defined....

Yes, I scrapped my cuppa. Why not? There's a bit of a story to it though. My little girl imitated to me one day. She wrapped her hands around a cup and pretended to blow on a hot cup of coffee. "I'm mum, with my cuppa". These are the moments I want to remember.

I couldn't resist playing along with Jot Magazine's mood board challenge this month. The colours were gorgeous.

ANNASMUSTARDANDTEAL

And here's my take on it. I enjoyed dipping into a bit of mixed media again. (But I'm still being a little hesitant - I have an unopened Bombay Black India Ink waiting for me and I'm too scared to use it!)



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Sonia. Love the drips and texture work. I hope you use that ink soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous....oh, I do loooove a cuppa on a page!! Do you know Jelissa Mei? She uses ink splats [& shows how] on her videos [or some of them!] brilliantly!!! just saying....so you get brave!!!! LOVE the MM that you're starting to do:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty - gorgeous colour scheme :) I love a cuppa too! I cant wait to see what you do with your bombay ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous! I love the story behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Sonia! Love that background! And I do love my cuppa too - sipping a coffee as I type ;-) Thanks for joining in on the challenge over at Jot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Sonia for playing along with our July Mood Board. Your layout is gorgeous and I am thrilled to tell you that you are our challenge winner!!! When you get a chance, can you email me kim@kimarcher.com.au so I can grab your mailing address and organise for your prize to be sent out. thanks so much. KIM

    ReplyDelete