Friday, July 11, 2014

D-Lish Scraps Cyber Crop & birthday celebration #8

This is it! I completed EIGHT challenges for the D-Lish Scraps celebrations. I did enjoy trying out new things and going for it on the page. Sometimes you just need to glue it down!

The final challenge was to use a technique by the lovely Karyn.



And this is what I came up with. Lizzy is always encouraging me to have a go with mixed media. She did mention this particular technique (as well as using bubble wrap, which is next on my list of things to try) so away I went.


I used D-Lish Scraps wood veneers. I also used a very pretty Studio Calico sticker sheet. 

3 comments:

  1. GO you!!!! This looks fabulous....glad you've been 'encouraged';)!!!!!!! I cannot believe you've done all EIGHT challenges...that is amaz-a-gobs!!! I'll be lucky to get 5 done this month.....sigh....I WANNA scrap....time's an issue.....still, I've had a holiday, so one can't have it all, right.....!!!! ANYWAYS...all power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Sonia, great theme and photo! I love how you have used this technique on your page :) thanks for joining in with this challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, what a gorgeous page...I so luv the background...FAB!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete