Friday, June 13, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Love

The problem I have sometimes with owning a piece of incredibly beautiful paper is that I find it hard to find just the right project to use it for...but I finally used this beautiful Anna Griffin paper. Most other products I used came from the divine D-Lish Scraps store.

I create this page for a photo I forgot I had and now it will be treasured. It has to be one of my favourite photos.

I've joined in at D-Lish Scraps challenge again - the mood board is gorgeous indeed. I was inspired by colours and the triangles.





7 comments:

  1. WOW love love love the colour palette and all your embellishments, thanks for playing along with D-Lish

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute and love your use of the triangles and black. Thanks for being Inspired by the board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photo.
    great Layout. Thanks for playing along at D-lish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bold elements beside the gorgeous photo. A great interpretation of the board. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish Scraps this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at D-Lish :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your cute little embellies
    Thanks for playing along with D-Lish Scraps :)

    ReplyDelete