Sunday, June 8, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Keepin' it cool

Hi there! I'm back again with another challenge. I've joined in over at Scrap 365 for the first time. Their sketch was great fun to follow.

I receive my scrapbook kits from Blue Bazaar and the lovely Luise threw in a curve ball in the last kit - a bandanna! I knew exactly which photo I was going to scrap but how to use the bandanna??

After a little fiddling around, I ripped up strips of the fabric and zigzag stitched them together. I'm really happy with the final product.

Scrap 365 June sketch:



4 comments:

  1. Sensational! Clever cookie---- think I'd be stumped by the bandana!! You rocked it:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to join us Sonia. Your page is just fabulous. Love the colours, the stars and your layers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Scrap365 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! totally amazed with it, lovely layout!
    thank you for sharing it with us at scrap 365 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fabulous layouts here...this one would be an absolute fav for me at the moment! The colours are brilliant...that wood grain background makes the other colours simply pop! Love your take on this sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete