Friday, June 13, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} The golden days of autumn

I absolutely adore the colours of autumn. I had the pleasure of scrapping a couple of photos I took of my kids (enjoying themselves!) raking up the fallen leaves. I even discovered a piece of vellum in my stash with printed autumn leaves on it - perfect!!

I've joined in over at Purple Pumpkin, following a terrific sketch by Yvonne Yam.

Purple Pumpkin June sketch challenge:




I enjoyed making my own tag made from kraft paper and embossed with a gorgeous folder appropriately named Forest Branches. I also used lovely gold rubons by Jenni Bowlin for the month. Stamped images in my cluster are from Close To My Heart and the ink is called Desert Sand, which I'm using to death at the moment (check them out here). Can you tell I loved creating this page??



5 comments:

  1. Yup! Looks like you had a BALL making this page:):) LOOOOVE that flower cluster & it has such a strong crisp autumnal feel to it....we just need to tackle some mixed media next [Winks!!!!]......gorgeous take on Yvonne's challenge - so happy to see you playing with us at PP:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics and colours are amazing...thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is great. Very different page again from what I normally see. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page!! Love those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page! I love the embossed tag you made and the bright and happy colours on your page!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin...glad you like my sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete