Sunday, June 29, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} The Classics

I haven't been able to participate in many challenges this month. A lot has been happening for me in the background. My source for supplies has changed a little so I've had to rethink a few things. I've also been thinking about my page for an article that will hopefully be featured in an upcoming issue of Scrapbooking Memories magazine.

AND of course it's time for Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition. I'm super excited because I'll be entering for the first time. I completed one piece and because of that invisible (very high) bar I keep setting myself, I wasn't happy with the result so I've started anew.

I've changed to scrapping on 8.5x11 size pages. I usually create 12x12 layouts but it's nice to change it up a little. I like the idea that the albums won't take up so much space! With Instagram introducing the popularity of 4x4 sized photos, this kind of page may work. It's allowed me to experiment much more.


I think there are a lot of changes happening in the scrapbooking world. With change comes rocky times but also great opportunity for wonderful things to happen. Here's to exciting crafty times ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment