Wednesday, May 7, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Go with your heart

Another layout for you today of my little girl on the day of her birthday party recently. I used the very pretty sketch from SUYS and followed it fairly closely.


I decided to go with a Confucius quote with this layout that is like a life lesson for her. I loved using the small scraps I have left of an American Crafts transparency that has red hearts on it. And my favourite thing is the Close To My Heart zipper trim. My handmade item is a flair from D-Lish Scraps.



8 comments:

  1. This is soooooo adorable....makes me want a daughter to scrap...alas! Too late:( Looove the flowers & that cluster where the title is looks really, really lovely:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can see why you love that red zipper - it's fabbo! Great page - I love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally awesome - love your take on my sketch! Love the colours and the quote! Thanks for playing at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout! Love that beautiful white embossed background, really makes the colours pop! And that red zipper trim is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page and quote to match!! Thanks for playing along at SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty and your quote is perfect! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout...so love that embossed background & your combination of colours! Thanks for playing with us this month over @ SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your background paper Sonia! Such a beautiful layout. Thanks for joining in at SUYS this month :)

    ReplyDelete